RBS Kitchen Design Center offers a multitude of services
for anyone looking to upgrade their kitchen or bath.
Here are 6 steps to help get you started.
- Design Center – Visit our design center and we’ll discuss your needs, wants, and project goals.
- In Home Measurement – We’ll measure and make a foot-print of your space, and make any necessary notes.
- Drawing and design services – We’ll bring your ideas to life using 20/20 computer renderings, the most up-to-date samples, and product displays.
- Estimates – We’ll provide you with a comprehensive and competitive quote and proposal. As well as product information, samples, and three-dimensional renderings of your kitchen or bath design.
- Professional installation – Once your plans have been finalized and proposal accepted, you will be given reliable start and completion dates.
- Finishing touches – Upon completion, your designer will make sure you are completely satisfied with your finished project. As well as provide you maintenance information needed to keep your new design looking great for years to come.