July 31 is National Avocado Day. Check out these health benefits of including avocados in your diet.
1. They're packed with potassium. High potassium intake is linked with lower blood pressure.
2. They include healthy fat. The high fat content is mostly oleic acid, which reduces inflammation.
You have free articles remaining.
3. Loaded with fiber. Fiber contributes to metabolic health and weight loss.
4. Lower cholesterol. Avocados help your heart stay healthy.
5. Protective antioxidants. Avocados contain antioxidants that are important for your eye health.