STURTEVANT — Racine County Workforce Solutions and The Journal Times are hosting a spring hiring event from 1 to 4 p.m. Wednesday, April 25, at Fountain Banquet Hall, 8505 Durand Ave. More than 60 companies across the city of Racine, Racine County, and southeastern Wisconsin will attend, seeking candidates for a variety of positions. The hiring event partnership includes Racine County Workforce Solutions, The Journal Times and the Job Center of Wisconsin.
This event is free to job seekers.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to meet with leading SE Wisconsin companies who are currently recruiting for full or part-time, temporary or permanent office, sales, technical, professional and other positions.
YWCA’s Dress for Success will have free onsite suitings at the Hiring Event - beginning At 11 A.M.
Need a ride?
First Student will provide Shuttle Service to and from the Fountain Banquet Hall.
- Shuttle to leave Workforce Solutions at 1:15pm
- Shuttle to leave Fountain Banquet Hall and return to Workforce Solutions between 4 and 4:15pm
JOB-SEEKER CAREER FAIR PREPARATION TIPS:
• Bring copies of your resume. If you need help updating your resume, visit the Employment Resource Center at one of the workforce locations: Racine: 1717 Taylor Avenue, Burlington: 209 N. Main Street, Kenosha: 8600 Sheridan Road
• Dress like you would for an interview.
• Be prepared to answer questions about yourself.
• Show up with a great attitude.
• Do your research - know what companies will be there and learn something about the companies you are interested in working for before attending.
• If possible, apply online to the companies you are interested in before the event.
If you have questions or request further assistance please contact Racine County Workforce Solutions at 262.638.6424 or the Kenosha County Job Center at 262.697.4705.
Businesses being represented and hiring:
Ad-Tech Medical Instrument Corporation
Allied Plastics Inc
Alpha Homes of WI Inc.
American Bin and Conveyor LLC
Aurora Health Care
Bridgeman Foods' Wendy's
Bryant & Stratton College
Crossroads Care Center of Kenosha
Double Tree by Hilton Racine Harbourwalk/Third Coast Restaurant
E-S Plastic Products LLC
Express Employment Professionals
Farm & Fleet
Pioneer Products Inc
ProDriver Leasing Systems Inc
R&B Grinding Co Inc.
Racine Unified School District
Safe Harbour Homes
SAS Retail Services
Six Flags Great America
Southern Wisconsin Center
Summit Packaging Systems
TempsNow Employment & Place-ment Services
The Dekoven Center
The Journal Times
The Xcel Group
Volunteers of WI
WI Dept of Corrections
Fresh Coast Partners
Goodwill Industries SEW
Grand Appliance and TV
Halpin Staffing Services
Hoffman Construction Co.
JX Truck Center
Kenosha Human Development Services
Knapp Manufacturing Inc.
Letsch Staffing Services
Merchants Moving & Storage
Modern Woodmen of America dba MWA Financial Services
Next Level Staffing
Parallel Employment Group
Questions? Contact email@example.com or call 262-638-7787
- Occurred Wednesday, April 25th, 2018 @ 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm