Healthy Living with Chronic Pain
6 weeks. 15 hours. A lifetime of new opportunities.
Science has shown that the mind and the body are interconnected in the experience of pain. Our mind has an important influence over our body. Our emotions, feelings and thoughts directly influence our pain and how it affects us. Join the Healthy Living with Chronic Pain (HLCP) workshop to explore ways to better manage your chronic pain.
This is a proven workshop…
· Designed for adults dealing with on-going (chronic) pain
· Teaches skills to effectively manage pain
· Improves energy, mental health, and quality of life!
· Decreases pain and dependence on others
Better ability to understand pain, gain confidence, and use coping skills.
- Starting Wednesday, January 8th, 2020, repeated every week on Wednesday until Wednesday, February 12, 2020 @ 1:00 pm – 3:30 pm