These Easter egg hunts will be held in Racine County:
* Today - Egg-stravaganza, Racine Zoo, 2131 N. Main St., 9:30 a.m. For ages 3-8. Cost is $1 per child with "Egg"-stravaganza coupon from The Journal Times or Racine Zoo membership card. Featuring egg hunt, goodie bags, visit from Easter Bunny and live animal presentations. Sponsored by the Racine Zoo, The Journal Times and Jaycees.
* Today - Caledonia /Mount Pleasant Joint Park, 9614 Highway K, Franksville, 1 p.m., free. For Town of Caledonia children ages 11 and under. Featuring Easter egg hunt with 6,000 Easter eggs, pictures with Easter Bunny and McGruff the Crime Dog, food and beverages and face painting. The Easter Egg Hunt is divided into four age groups: Three and under (parents may help their children), 4-5, 6-8 and 9-11. Sponsored by the Caledonia Parks and Recreation Department in cooperation with the St. Catherine's High School Key Club.
* Today - Community United Methodist Church, 455 S. Jefferson St., Waterford. The schedule: Ages 3 and under, 10:30 a.m.; ages 4-6, 10:45 a.m.; ages 7-10, 11 a.m. Bring own Easter basket and canned good or nonperishable food item for the Bill Martin Food Pantry. Pictures with Easter Bunny will be available for $2 and the Waterford fire truck on display. Sponsored by the Waterford /Rochester Jaycees.
* Today - Heg Park South Pavilion, Heg Park Road, Wind Lake, 11 a.m. For children 10 and under. Bring own bag. Pictures with Easter Bunny will be available for $2. Sponsored by the Wind Lake Jaycees.
* Today - Tichigan Civic Center, 6710 Big Bend Road (Highway 164), Waterford, 10 a.m. For ages 1-10. Sponsored by the Tichigan Lions Club.
* Friday - Washington Park Community Center, 2301 12th St., 10 a.m. For children 6 and under (must be accompanied by an adult).
* April 22 - Fellowship Baptist Church, 5607 Wright Ave., 10 a.m. For ages 4-9.
* April 22 - Raymond Town Hall, 2255 76th St., Franksville, 1-3 p.m For ages 3-10. Featuring egg hunt, refreshments, games and prizes and pictures with Easter Bunny. Registration required by today by calling 835-0663. Leave child's name, age and telephone number. Sponsored by the Raymond Business Association.
* April 22 - Bong State Recreation Area, 26313 Burlington Road, Kansasville, 9 a.m.-noon. For children 10 and under. Children should bring their own baskets and meet at the amphitheater. Featuring egg hunt and visit with the Easter Bunny and Smokey Bear.
* April 22 - Riverside Park, Burlington, 1-2 p.m. For ages 1-10. Featuring egg hunt and visit from Easter Bunny. Sponsored by the Burlington Jaycees.
* April 22 - Yorkville United Methodist Church, 17645 Old Yorkville Road, Union Grove, 10-11:30 a.m. For ages 3-10. Sponsored by the Evangelism Committee.