KENOSHA — The Kenosha Public Museum opens the 76th annual travelogue season with a showing of “Burma & Cambodia” from 7 to 9 p.m. Friday, Nov. 16, at Reuther High School auditorium, 913 57th St.
Once a month through March, a professional 90-minute presentation is shown, opening the world for people of all ages who are planning a trip, or who might not otherwise experience the sights.
Produced in an enhanced digital format and narrated live by the filmmaker, travelogues document interesting places, describing art, music, architecture, culture and history from a first-person perspective.
All travelogues begin at 7 p.m. (doors open at 6:15 p.m.) on Fridays at the Reuther auditorium.
Remaining films in the series are:
* Dec. 7 — “ Ghost Towns of the Wild West.”
* Jan. 18 — “ Hello Louisiana/Bonjour Louisiane.”
* Feb. 8 — “The Heart of San Francisco.”
* March 8 — “Afghanistan and Pakistan.”
* March 22 — “The Great Trans-American Train Ride.”