RACINE COUNTY — SafeAssured IDs will be distributed at these locations:
• June 22 — Living Well Sidewalk Days, 3921 39th Ave, Kenosha, 9 a.m.-noon.
• June 29 — George Bray Center, 924 Center St., 2-5 p.m.
• July 24-28 — Racine County Fair at Racine County Fairgrounds, 19805 Durand Ave., Yorkville, 10 a.m.-10 p.m.
• Aug. 28 — Senior Empowerment Fair at Fountain Hills apartments, 1100 Fountain Hills Drive, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
• Sept. 28 — Yorkville Elementary School Family Fun Fest, 18621 Washington Ave., Yorkville, noon-4 p.m.
• Oct. 6 — Raymond Safety Fair & Pancake Breakfast, 8 a.m.-noon.
In the event that a person goes missing, SafeAssured ID provides families with the power to deliver media and law enforcement with immediate, holistic and ready to broadcast information unique to the missing person. In addition to a digital photo and personal profile, SafeAssured differs from other identification solutions by offering a full set of digital fingerprints, voice sample, and streaming video showing movement and gait. The information is stored on a mini CD-ROM that is secured with an encrypted, locked electronic code. Missing posters can be made in French, English and Spanish.
There is no charge for Racine County residents ages 18 and younger and 55 and older, $25 others.
To schedule a SafeAssured ID event, call Dave Voss at (262) 886-9612 or send email to email@example.com.